Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

ESPN makes surprising picks for Georgia's most important players

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageESPN makes surprising picks for Georgia's most important players

The 2019 Georgia team is loaded with great players. There's quarterback Jake Fromm, running back D'Andre Swift and safety J.R. Reed. Even the Bulldogs' kicker — Rodrigo Blankenship — is one of the best country. However, none of those players made ESPN's list of the 25 most important players in all of college

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

How long has Roberts been on campus? Surely, this photo was taken when he first arrived; otherwise, it appears he has completely missed UGA's strength program.

Please forgive me but I am of the opinion that if you are an athlete on scholarship with aspirations of moving to the next level, you need to do everything you can to be at the pinnacle of health for the sake of performance and longevity. This photo tells me D-Rob and I have very differing views on the subject and therefore does not instill confidence in his desire to be the most successful receiver he can be.

NFL combine bench presses completed...zero.

Please tell me this is an old, old, old photo!

• Classof98Classof98 Posts: 241 ✭✭✭ Junior

I sure am glad Dawgnation exists, so I can get daily updates on what some j-hole on ESPN had to say.

This is like the fifth column today about something ESPN said.

• GBALGBAL Posts: 739 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Pretty odd to me tha ESPN pays someone to put together all these various list's prior to the season starting. (do they get reviewed on the accuracy of their lists/performance?),

But then unbelievable that AJC pays someone to write an article about the ESPN List's!!!! Basically rewriting the ESPN piece as if it means something and people care to read it again.

Oh well... season starts Saturday.

• latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Has Disney purchased the AJC?

Every day AJC/DawgNation is heaping praise on some talking head for ESPN or repeating some imagined ubber great quote or just publishing a whole show that ESPN ran the day before...…. Like what ESPN has to say matters or that they are right with what they say so often that they need to be listened to

Come On Man give us original content. Tell us about something with the team and current players. I don't care what ESPN had to say last night nor do I care what transfer x,y and z are doing at the new school they play for …… I do care about UGA and what player is doing well at practice , who might be under performing, Over performing, dealing with injury, etc etc etc …..leave the ESPN junk for chat rooms and the like