Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Versatile Georgia football offensive lineman Cade Mays elevating game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Versatile Georgia football offensive lineman Cade Mays elevating game

Georgia football lineman Cade Mays has proven he can play any line position, and that makes him one of the most valuable players on the Bulldogs' team

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cade Mays centrally plays with a bad attitude and he seems to always be looking to plant his opponent into the ground.

Great mindset for a talented lineman.

• Options
    unweanedlilpupunweanedlilpup Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

Reminds me of Clint Boling ...a contributor from day1 ....able to play anywhere along the line and more than hold his own

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But he looks like such a nice guy!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cade Mays is a DGD who will be making big bucks in the NFL in a couple of years

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cleveland could be All SEC at RG, Mays could be All American. Where ever he plays I'm glad he is on our side!

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

I like all of our offensive linemen but Cade Mays stands out the most to me. I like his swag and toughness.

• Options
    UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m glad our defense only has to go against him in practice. Let the other teams try to figure out how to beat him.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think "dependable" is one of the finest descriptions that one can acquire.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You just have to be a big nasty to play OL.