Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football practice report: 'Everybody's legs back' after hilarious Matthew Boling prank

SystemSystem Posts: 10,421 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football practice report: 'Everybody's legs back' after hilarious Matthew Boling prank

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart knows how to manage his players, and that was evident with the crisp, fast nature of Tuesday's practice in Athens

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I see that Landers is currently in the 1’s, but I just don’t see him staying there. He’s got tons of length but I see Pickens replacing him by game 3. Irregardless, love how these receivers are pushing each other!

Has anyone see Netori Johnson at these practices? If so, d-line or o-line? I would love to him also thrown around at full back in special packages ( not that Kirby or any of the coaches care about my opinions).

i just smile a little bit thinking bout Zuniga trying to throw him off to get to our rbs.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like it will be a battle-royale for the right guard spot.

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 742 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Honestly, I'm most impressed that these kids know who the road runner is.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Only 11 days left until toe meets leather.