Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia WR Lawrence Cager bought in, ready to 'attack every day'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,489 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia WR Lawrence Cager bought in, ready to 'attack every day'

Grad-transfer receiver Lawrence Cager says life is obviously different in Athens than it was in Miami, but he's bought in to Georgia and Kirby Smart

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Hope things work out well for this guy. I always appreciate people who are team first.

• Options
    ATDATD Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

LC looks like he has a shot to fill the void left by J.J. A big matchup problem for small DB's.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cager is going to be a good role model for Pickens on and off the field! I'm glad he's on our team!

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agree. The receivers room is definitely in need of leadership and this young man sounds like exactly what is needed! Just another indication of this staff knowing precisely what they are looking for. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Only 8 days to go, I can't wait to see what the 2019 version of the DAWGS look like. All players and coaches must fight as one team this season. Put personal statistics aside, just win each and every game. If they do that, then the personal statistics will be glorified anyway.

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I can't wait to see what Cager will bring to the field and to the room. He has a lot to gain from the experience and we have a lot to gain from him.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am SOOOOO FREAKING EXCITED for this 2019 Georgia Bulldogs football TEAM. This one??? Looks VERY SPECIAL!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!