Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

7 Georgia football players to watch closely at Vanderbilt

SystemSystem Posts: 10,420 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

image7 Georgia football players to watch closely at Vanderbilt

Georgia football is loaded with star players, but some are more intriguing than others entering into the season-opening game at Vanderbilt

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good list. I'll be watching closely. Its time to let the big dawg eat!

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2019

I heard Eric Zeier say this AM that his only concern is the depth we have at QB and it made me think: other teams know this, and I get a little concerned that they might be aiming for Fromm.

If Butch Jones was still UT's coach, I'd certainly be concerned about that game.

Fromm needs to make sure the OL has a good supply of his grandma's cookies at the ready.

Clemson put a whoopin' on the insects...I almost felt sorry for them...then I remembered who the new coach is. At some point, he's probly gonna need to use a red marker.

I had the Texas A&M game on and they looked good, especially considering that they're really thinking about Clemson next week. Kellen Mond had some good throws.

That game scares me more than Auburn does...and the LSU game last year gave me the same feeling before the season started.

We've just got to be ready. A&M has a brutal schedule, so they'll be out to prove something like LSU did last year when Florida beat them.

Oh, and Malzahf (instead of "on") is probly gonna be in full job protection mode when we play them. That new QB is supposed to be fast.

• Options
    andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

Herrian might be a pleasant surprise. He's a violent runner and may impress in an increased role.