Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Georgia RB Zamir White scores first TD, 'many more to come'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Georgia RB Zamir White scores first TD, 'many more to come'

Georgia football running back Zamir White has quickly become a fan favorite, working hard to overcome an ALC and running with power and authority in the first two games of the season

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I still maintain Zeus is the most natural running back on the team. He's the whole package. I saw that blitz pickup, too, and even the TV announcers emphasized it. I knew he could do it. You watch, he'll be challenging Swift for starting job by the end of the season. Next year it's him with that incoming freshman, with James Cook. That will be a package. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Zamir and the RBs doing their job to allow Jake to get the ball downfield to the WRs and the WRs blocking downfield to allow the RBs the chance to turn 10 yards gains into 25 yard gains or trips to the house. That is the making of championship football!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Really happy for Zeus. DGD!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I am so very happy for Zeus, he keeps knocking down milestones, first carry, first TD. Next up is 1st 100 yd game.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All the RB's played a great game Saturday. Zamir's play was just the best!