Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Breakout performance from Divaad Wilson helps Georgia secondary overcome injury woes

SystemSystem Posts: 10,490 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageBreakout performance from Divaad Wilson helps Georgia secondary overcome injury woes

ATHENS — As Georgia defensive players joyfully exited the field after stopping Notre Dame's final drive, the first player Georgia coach Kirby Smart went up to wasn't D.J. Daniel or Mark Webb — who blanketed Notre Dame wide receiver Chase Claypool on the final play and swatted Ian Book's pass attempt to the ground.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am so happy for this young man. I hate the injures to Stokes and Campbell but I have felt, and noted during the off-season, that Wilson could be one of our future stars. Hopefully Stokes and Campbell have quick recoveries. We need all the healthy bodies we can get the rest of the way. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BowdCrowderBowdCrowder Posts: 17 ✭ Freshman

So many playmakers on this team!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

DGD!

And we need an injury update article. Let’s have it!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow, we are taking this "next man up" think a little too far this year. It's great to have such top flight players to plug in when one goes down. I hope we don't have further need of displaying this kind of depth.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kudos to the coaches for doing their job and coaching every player on the team to maximize their potential whatever that potential may be. Watching many first team defenses play in such a manner the opposing offenses look like they are playing against air makes me appreciate our second and third teamers coming in and contributing big time in the biggest game in college football so far this season.