Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia tweaking playbook, Kirby Smart wants ball in playmakers' hands

2»

Comments

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 415 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All I can do is read these comments and shake my head. Lots of football experts and really "smart" people here. Some folks are never happy no matter what. I trust what Kirby and Co. put on the field each week, how they do it, and the way they get there. That's why they make the big money. Take a breath, relax and enjoy the season.

• Options
    johnchappelljohnchappell Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ Junior

I just hope we aren't the "new" "old" LSU.

• Options
    davidcrispdavidcrisp Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

Good article. Would really like to see Coley add some type of spread attack to the offense.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Before the season started, I commented on this venue that the DL was the area I was most concerned about. That area of the team has the fewest highly rated players. Looking at the stats after 4 weeks, that area seems to be a lot better than I thought it would be. In rushing stats, we are 5 th in the nation and 1st in the SEC. Vanderbilt is the only one that has topped 100 and they barely did. I see this team as getting better each week, much like the 2017 team. A lot of comments about what will happen if we don't do this or that against florida or auburn seems to come from people who must have played on or been around other teams that played perfect games each week, year after year. I'm enjoying these wins and have my thoughts about how the team can improve. I have seen enough football through my many years to know that the coaches know why they are calling the plays they are calling and I am not vain enough to think I know better than they do (it's different with some of the game officials). As long as we are taking care of business, I'm enjoying the ride. Just my opinions. GO DAWGS.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think our coaching staff should realize the difference between vertical pass plays and horizontal pass plays, and also behind the line of scrimmage pass plays, let's also define behind the line of scrimmage jet sweeps. Too many wasted plays and downs on offense the whole first half Saturday night.