Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia grad-transfer Lawrence Cager rises to occasion, flexes experience and talent

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia grad-transfer Lawrence Cager rises to occasion, flexes experience and talent

Georgia football WR Lawrence Cager used his size and experience to star for the Bulldogs in the 23-17 win over Notre Dame

Read the full story here

Comments

• RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Huge pick up in the off season. He will be THE man this year at WR. Big, physical and experienced

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exactly! I knew he would be an asset as soon as I saw the announcement. I believe he's helping Blaylock and Pickens.

I'm disappointed that Tommy Bush is still hurt. I remember his commitment day, and I was excited to get him. I hope he gets well and is able to contribute.

I had forgotten that Miami whipped ND that bad two years ago. If a few plays had gone our way, I think we could have beaten them like that.

• ByrdManByrdMan Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

Cager was awesome! We have lots of offensive weapons.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad to see Cager have a big game. Should be plenty more from him and Fromm before 2019-20 is over.

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Cager is a baller. Glad he’s on our team.