Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia coach Kirby Smart 'concerned about the weather conditions'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia coach Kirby Smart 'concerned about the weather conditions'

The chance for heavy rains at game time has Kirby Smart concerned, but the Georgia coach said the Bulldogs have been getting plenty of 'wet ball' work in practice

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MOSSMAN93MOSSMAN93 Posts: 44 ✭✭ Sophomore

Well the good thing is that Kentucky has to play in it too.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm betting there will be empty seats in the stadium. Sounds like it’s gonna be a nasty evening. Hopefully the score won’t be so nasty.

• Options
    GODAWGS70GODAWGS70 Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

The weather does not matter. We will probably beat Kentucky ( an inferior team ) and then proclaim the we are back on track again !!!!!!! Just keep running the ball up the middle it might work against Kentucky but not against most other teams. And after we win Kirby will think that running the ball up the middle is still the answer to all our prayers..........Try that against Florida or Auburn and good luck because you will need all the luck you can get. I just can't believe coaches get paid as much as they do and still do not know how to think out of the box and evaluate what is going on around them

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now it's the weather.....what next....benches are too hard? Come on Kirby....UGA has wet ball days.....what's the big problem? I am trying to figure this guy out. I guess post-game Saturday and it will be figured out. Homecoming loss to a three-game loser and Kirby is history. Finally. He has to win BIG or there is no more hope for the season...or his tenure.

You listening AD Greg McGarity?

• Options
    EMTjbjEMTjbj Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

I am super excited for the game... First college football game that my Fiancé has ever been to. In fact only second time she has ever been on a college campus... We went to Georgia Southern when our daughters graduated to see about them going there like me, but they wanted to stay home... Long story short... I WANT TO ENJOY EVERYTHING the day has to offer cause I have had so much fun thru the years there, and now to have her here for this is going to be great... Only thing could be better is to have Corey Smith hang out and tailgate without rain....

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    bull68dawgbull68dawg Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He needs to be worried about the offense

• Options
    zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

None of us will know anything about the UGA football team until after the Florida game. Best to just relax until then. A long 2 weeks. But these are crucial times for Kirby and Co. I hope he knows what he's doing -- we'll see.