Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kirby Smart concerned with Florida QB Kyle Trask and Gators' pass game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,448 admin
edited October 2019 in Article commenting

imageKirby Smart concerned with Florida QB Kyle Trask and Gators' pass game

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart has taken note of the momentum Florida has built with Kyle Trask at quarterback entering next Saturday's game

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CKS...you better be real concerned about Trask and his band of merry receivers! Everybody's back at full throttle now for FL...UGA will need to play the way we all expected at the onset of the season!!! UGA has a chance to shine...The Sooners lost, Auburn lost...barely...and Notre Dame was shamed by Michigan. Tennessee even trounced South Carolina 41 to 21!! And KY handily beat Missouri! Oh well......

LET'S GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rightly so. Trask is a pretty good QB. I kind of felt like this was coming after Franks got hurt.

• Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'd be concerned with our offensive (pun intended) playcalling. They know what we are going to call (everyone in the stadium knows it's going to be a rb dive on first down) and are talented enough to stop it.

• Options
    Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would be more concerned with offensive play calling

• Options
    LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope we learned a lesson in the Sugar Bowl.

Sam what's his name from Texas is very similar to Trask.

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby, you can count on this. Load the box and jam our receivers . Also they only planned and practiced for 7 or 8 plays. Make them pay

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Our backs are against the wall. We will have to respond, Kirby and the gang better open up that playbook and get ready to rock out in jacksonville!