Missouri quarterback Kelly Bryant's hamstring injury will reportedly keep him out of Saturday night's showdown with Georgia. The news -- first reported by Six Column Sports -- hasn't yet been confirmed by any official sources, but has been echoed by other voices on the Missouri beat. Bryant was a high-profile
Read the full story here
I believe Bryant will suit up. Coach said earlier in week he would play. Othewise, its Powell. We'll see at 7 pm. GO DAWGS!
Dang, a true back-up QB. Let's go Dawgs!!!
Am I crazy for being disappointed?
Bryant made a statement earlier this week saying he wouldn't play if he wasn't 100%.
Who says that? Someone who's thinking about their future, and I fully understand that. Wish he was playing...
I hope he is able to play. I want UGA to get the best from every team. If we are not able to beat MO because the starting QB is playing then we likely won't do well in the SEC Championship game.