Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Yes, the Georgia football-Georgia Tech rivalry is still important to the Bulldogs

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageYes, the Georgia football-Georgia Tech rivalry is still important to the Bulldogs

ATHENS — Kirby Smart likes to point out that Georgia has a lot of rivalry games. He's gone out of his way to make to not say that one is more important than the other, whether it be Florida, Auburn or any other annual foe. Georgia Tech does fall into that final category. And while the Yellow Jackets haven't been all

Read the full story here

Comments

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭ Junior

typical teed-up questions by the interviewers. will someone please try to dig a little further into the truth on things... Be respectful about it, but be persistent and demand a response.

Thanks,

Entire UGA fan base

• ATDATD Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ Junior

He’s gone out of his way to make to not say that one is more important than the other, whether it be Florida, Auburn or any other annual foe.

And that’s is just one of the reasons Georgia Tech will remain on the schedule.

Lawd help.

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This needs to be a statement game for us. We need to demolish these guys by at least the 4 TD spread while operating on all cylinders - both offense and defense.

By gosh, if we struggle to put away Tech EARLY and by many points, then I will be seriously concerned about being embarrassed & even being able to hold our own against LSU.

It's clean good ole' fashioned HATE week!

WRECK TECH!! GO DAWGS!!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will give the Insects respect that they are a college football team.....other than that..........GO DAWGS! (I am with MontanaDawg on the 4TD spread) NO RAIN, please!

• DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

As much as I'd love to see them demolish Yech, a win that doesn't beat the spread but rests the starters and gives the backups plenty of work will be fine with me. This isn't our regiular season finale. Technically it is, but the players seem bought into the SEC CG being our regular season finale. I like that.