Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

ESPN announcer who declared ‘Georgia is done’ returns to call Tech game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2019 in Article commenting

imageESPN announcer who declared ‘Georgia is done’ returns to call Tech game

Dan Orlovsky, a longtime NFL journeyman as a backup quarterback, is a promising talent as a college football analyst for ESPN. One of the quickest ways to “make it” in the broadcasting business is to be opinionated, original and humorous. Orlovsky said some words UGA fans will never forget after being part of the

Read the full story here

Comments

• MOSSMAN93MOSSMAN93 Posts: 44 ✭✭ Sophomore

Yeah, Orlovsky was such a good quarterback that I had never heard of him. To hell with Orlovsky and TO HELL WITH TECH!

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who? Don't believe I ever heard of him.

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 265 ✭✭✭ Junior

Guy is from the Nation of Bloviation.

• PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Never heard of him. And he seems terrible. He's done.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is not a problem for me at all, I mute the network broadcast and listen to our radio guys anyway.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who the heck is this dude? Listened to him speak on Finebaum video and he said Auburn and Florida would wear us out. Seems like he was a little wrong.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The repeated experience of the defense having to save huge games for us on 4 occasions (ND, FL, AU, TA&M) could come back to pay big dividends in the rest of our "huge games", however many that may be. In the 2017 and 2018 seasons, we tended to blow everyone out (with one exception each season) so the defense was not seasoned to the "we gotta win this one". I'm optimistic, I'll manufacture a rainbow if I have to.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll be watching on TV but listening to Scott Howard announce the game on the radio.. Sure miss those days when it was Munson blaring on the radio..Just isn't the same without Mr Munson, but sure beats espn commentators..GoDAWGS!

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Played football at a school put on the map by Women's Basketball..that explains everything hahaha

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If UGA wins the CFPCG or even the SEC overall, someone please call Orlovsky, I want to get a shot of the egg on his face.