Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

5-star UGA targets Kelee Ringo and Darnell Washington update their plans

SystemSystem Posts: 10,536 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

image5-star UGA targets Kelee Ringo and Darnell Washington update their plans

Kelee Ringo and Darnell Washington are two of the biggest remaining targets for Georgia in the 2020 class. Those two 5-star priorities updated their early signing period plans on Tuesday afternoon.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

That doesn’t seem like good news on Washington.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Do not believe either one will go with UGA. Surely could use Wash. at tight end. These two fellas KNOW how coveted they are. Smart to keep it under wraps. Dawgs have a tiny aperature of hope but that's about it...IMO.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2019

I think Ringo will sign with UGA. He's been leaning towards UGA the whole time and just visited UGA this past weekend. Washington is the wild card. He's been to UGA a bunch of times but made a couple late officials to other schools. Hope he sticks with the DAWGS.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2019

Good news, Lindberg stuck with UGA. Just announced on twitter. Another OL that didn't leave after Pittman's departure.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

247 Crystal ball has Ringo at 92% and Washington at 88% for UGA! Some elites like to play the recruiting game and create buzz. Just possibly, what they are telling the coaching staff and what they are releasing on social media are two very different things! I like our chances for both!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, I was shot down pretty good. If you guys think they will sign the line for UGA...so be it. I'll go with that. Maybe Ringo....maybe. LOLOL

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think BOTH will sign to UGA ! Go Dawgs ! Just got to trust the process!

• Options
    Tailgater1951Tailgater1951 Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

Ringo could be the best CB since Champ--and he's bigger

• Options
    kingt7kingt7 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Going to be hard to convince a top TE to join this offensive squad. Didn't get Gilbert because they are not coming to UGA to have their careers of pass catching die.