Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

UGA still hoping to land multiple 5-stars for 2020 class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,486 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageUGA still hoping to land multiple 5-stars for 2020 class

Georgia football fans are reacting to the start of the early signing period on Dec. 18, and DawgNation is chronicling all the latest news with the Signing Day Spotlight — presented by Kroger. Each day, host Brandon Adams will recap the big news for UGA fans from around the recruiting trail as the Bulldogs attempt to

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior

Washington, Van Pran, Jones, and Ringo !! OL , TE and DB !

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

What is the latest with this? I can’t find any updates on it, which I find very strange because this is a very big story if it’s true that he still has not signed.

• Options

Something is going on with Zach Evans. A bunch of UGA crystal ball picks are coming in today. But I don’t see any news on it.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Something is going on with Zach Evans. A bunch of UGA crystal ball picks are coming in today. But I don’t see any news on it.

I( just looked on 24/7 and most of the predictions are for Georgia. When does he expect to sign his letter?

• Options
    DawggolferDawggolfer Posts: 49 ✭✭✭ Junior

Saw that on Zach Evans on Dawg Post. Could it be possible to get him?

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I read in the 247 piece about it that even LSU insiders are predicting he'll end up at Georgia. So unless that's just a super petty troll job, it's looking like a real possibility.

• Options

There are now some rumors that Evans has already signed his LOI. But confirmed exactly where. But there is something cooking! Come on Sentell! You are late to the party!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

The fact that there is no chatter on UGA pursuing any other TEs or DBs makes me believe Ringo and Washington have signed with UGA. That outcome combined with a flip of Burch and signatures from Pran and Jones would make this class the best in the nation, possibly the best that UGA has ever had. Ahh, what a dream come true that would be! This class is impressive as it stands today, even just two of the aforementioned five stars would be icing on the proverbial cake.

It is great to be a Georgia Bulldawg! In Kirby we trust.

• Options

I also have high hopes for the class, but not sure about Burch.Anyone hear anything at all about his not signing the SC letter and re-looking at UGA?

The fact that there is no chatter on UGA pursuing any other TEs or DBs makes me believe Ringo and Washington have signed with UGA. That outcome combined with a flip of Burch and signatures from Pran and Jones would make this class the best in the nation, possibly the best that UGA has ever had. Ahh, what a dream come true that would be! This class is impressive as it stands today, even just two of the aforementioned five stars would be icing on the proverbial cake.

It is great to be a Georgia Bulldawg! In Kirby we trust.

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,149 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wouldn't fire up the bar-b just yet on Ringo and Washington. You might have a sparse tailgate party. Ringo was definitely leaning Dawgs but not Washington, is the latest I heard. But, could be they have signed on to the G. No chatter about them is because it is not known and we wait is the way I read this. Those two and Burch would be phenomenal!

• Options

UGA66 Posts: 452 ✭✭✭ Junior

4:27PM

I wouldn't fire up the bar-b just yet on Ringo and Washington. You might have a sparse tailgate party. Ringo was definitely leaning Dawgs but not Washington, is the latest I heard. But, could be they have signed on to the G. No chatter about them is because it is not known and we wait is the way I read this. Those two and Burch would be phenomenal!

I heard both are Dawgs and why we are not pursuing any 3-4 star TE's.