Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Marietta destroying this team from Washington on ESPNU

Mia_Dade06Mia_Dade06 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If anyone is watching on ESPNU Marietta is destroying this team from Washington. Also, they are interviewing Darnell Washington right now live . Game is in Vegas.

Comments

• Options

Darnell did in fact just state he “Put pen to paper” and signed but did not announce and we will know Jan 2nd 😎

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for the heads up. First time I've seen him interviewed. Very smart and composed kid. I will breathe easier when he and Ringo and Evans all say the words "University of Georgia" come Jan. 2.

• Options

I was impressed with how he sounded also. Kang pulled in a rare talent here.

Meanwhile I think they said Harrison Bailey already has 6 tds. Not sure how Arik is doing but they were showing and talking about him a lot right when I turned it on before the half ended. I’m sure he’s going off as well.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This ladies and gentlemen is state of Ga football vs the others.

men against boys.