Been having issues for the past month. I am unable to rewind or fast forward. When I touch the screen to do so it'll jump back to the beginning every time. It's within any mobile Internet app
@BigThunder25 said: Been having issues for the past month. I am unable to rewind or fast forward. When I touch the screen to do so it'll jump back to the beginning every time. It's within any mobile Internet app
Happens to me as well. I stopped using Soundcloud.
How do you listen to it now?
@BigThunder25 said: How do you listen to it now?
The Dawgnation App and the Dawgnation.com website.
I listen on iTunes
Sorry you've had trouble with SoundCloud. There's definitely some good/bad with any hosting service. Do those of you who've had issues have the option of subscribing on iTunes?
@DawgNationDaily said: Sorry you've had trouble with SoundCloud. There's definitely some good/bad with any hosting service. Do those of you who've had issues have the option of subscribing on iTunes?
I don't. It was never an issue until recently for some reason