Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football: All-American weeks can vault UGA to nation's No. 1 class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football: All-American weeks can vault UGA to nation's No. 1 class

The Georgia football 2020 class can get some big additions over the next eight days after the announcements have all been made at the Undermour All-American Game and the All-American Bowl. UGA could add a trio of 5-star signees to its class.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 256 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2019

Some difference-makers for sure. Hope we get (have) them all.

Jones is problematic, hope he sticks with his decision....indications right now is that he will be a DAWG. Good thing Kirby acted quickly and got Luke, that hire could be the difference maker in Jones' decision. We need Jones! G0 DAWGS!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Think we get Ringo, Evans and Washington-Manning would be gravy. Then we need to secure the letters by Jones and Van Pran Granger. Kirby is a smart coach and any rumors as to what may be in the works for a newly inspired offense for 2020?

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These five-stars will be watching the Sugar Bowl...get my drift....?

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Jeff, we’ve been waiting for this article for a week already. But I guess you need time off as well. I am a little disappointed that you didn’t mention the story of how Evans came back into the fold. The last we heard on Dawgnation daily was that he was off the board, and then literally overnight we are where we are. I’m curious as to the “how”. I’m sure you’ll address it at some point.

• Options
    MLVMLV Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

So how does this crystal ball thing work anyway? Where is it stored? How accurate is it? If it is so accurate, why are it's readings repeated?