Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

5-star ATH Darnell Washington

SystemSystem Posts: 10,422 admin
edited December 2019 in Article commenting

image5-star ATH Darnell Washington

5-star ATH Darnell Washington has a big decision to share on Jan. 2. Which schools made his final group? What was the biggest deciding factor? DawgNation has all the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

All Dawg-Next!!

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't wait to see Washington in UGA Red & Black! Talk about a match up nightmare...

• Options
    UGADAWG4LifeUGADAWG4Life Posts: 273 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What, from this story, makes you think he's coming to UGA? He said he signed with the school that had a tight ends coach that he bonded with. Yet when he talked about UGA, the coach he mentioned was Dell McGee, the RB coach. Then he said that he had silently committed to at least four schools, and that he got their hopes up. I'm assuming that UGA was one of those four so did he just get our hopes up and is going elsewhere? I don't know, maybe he comes to UGA but I didn't necessarily get that vibe from reading this story. Guess we'll find out in a few days. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We aren't recruiting any other TEs, a position of great need for this team. It seems apparent to me that he has signed with Georgia.