Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

My Mom Passed Away – I’m Hoping Some Good Can Come From It

13»

Comments

• Options
    razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family @914Dawg - thinking of your mother and those who loved her in the days & weeks to come.

Thanks for sharing - a love of all things UGA bring us together here, but it's stuff like this that brings us closer as a DN community -

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It takes courage @914Dawg to open up and tell a personal family story like this to people on the Internet. I'm sorry for your loss, but happy you were able to comfort you mother in the end and put your relationship into a new perspective.

• Options
    914Dawg914Dawg Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Casanova_Flatulence and @razorachilles - feels really good to share in the hopes that it could make a difference to at least a few here. Go Dawgs!