Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

OK Dawgnation.....time to brag on yourself

Comments

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Extra uv’s for the I work, they spend it. Understand that completely.

• Options
    truepingtrueping Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks @texdawg for this great thread. It's very interesting to hear Dawgnation members open up and talk about themselves. So interesting.... So positive!!!! What a great way to dump a bunch of 'votes up' on our friends.

As Tex says, "Keep it coming".

• Options
    w317chesterw317chester Posts: 38 ✭✭✭ Junior

Spent a couple months in Nicaragua actually working at the Flor de Cana plant.

• Options
    pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Mkirk86Mkirk86 Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore

I teach agriculture at our local high school and have led many students to state and national success through the FFA. It’s amazing the long term impact programs like FFA have on kids for the rest of their lives. I enjoy woodworking and have made furniture and other items out of reclaimed barn wood. When my two kids were born, it slowed the woodworking down.

Outside of UGA football, Turkey hunting is my biggest passion. I spend the better part of the season chasing them and the entire offseason waiting on opening day. If anybody on here ever wants to get together and swap a hunt, shoot me a PM.

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One of my ex-gf would call bass boats, "shiny boats"....but man, that thing is a flippin & pitching machine!

Need to share some fish pics. I'd occasionally fish some local tourneys in N Ga & always loved when you'd get the surprise monster striper or blue cat. Those are the 2 fresh water fish that would go straight in the cooler for dinner

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Ha! That's awesome.

Tack "dude-man" onto any trending "widget" & you'll crush it. I predict you'll have a million in another year...