Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia basketball rallies to force overtime, falls at South Carolina

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited February 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia basketball rallies to force overtime, falls at South Carolina

Georgia basketball did everything but win at South Carolina, led by Anthony Edwards game-high 36 points in the 94-90 overtime defeat

Read the full story here

Comments

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We keep creating new ways to lose games. If we’d take better care of the ball instead of trying to showboat with that backyard ball mess, we’d win more games. Wait, what am I saying? This is Georgia basketball. I don’t want to get my hopes up.

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The basketball IQ leaves much to be desired. Need 3 points to win, but drive with gusto to the hole for a deuce and get a charge called. Game over. Really? Edwards plays poor defense, and then pushes off for a crucial offensive foul late in the game. Looks clueless. I'm starting to think it's coaching. These guys just don't get it. They look lost.