Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Urban Meyer: 'I think this is the year' Florida finally beats UGA under Dan Mullen

2»

Comments

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Don't hold your breath Urban, this year we will stomp a mudhole in UF and will have y'all questioning will you ever beat us while Kirby is here.

• Options
    Tailgater1951Tailgater1951 Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

Not this year, Urban. Dawgs win this game regardless of who our QB will be.

• Options
    stubbornthingstubbornthing Posts: 119 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia's running game will likely take a step back but that's about it. Everything else should be better. Georgia will likely have the best defense in the country, still a great O-line, a more athletic QB, and a much better OC.

Florida might be a little better, but based on recruiting compared to Georgia and the number of good players they have lost, I doubt it will be nearly enough to beat a Georgia team that should be much better than last year. I say better because the offense will be led by two people (coach, QB) that know how to move the ball and score.

• Options
    dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

O line will be stout and with an RPO QB, the running game will be better than ever.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,297 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Easily, this is by far one of the most delusional comments ever made by Urban Meyer. The gap between Georgia and Florida is WIDENING , and it is getting further, and further apart as Kirby and Dan go on through the years in these two vastly different programs.

• Options
    GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nope. Don't see it. UGA has so much talent now that, like Alabama, the only way we lose is for us to commit multiple turnovers (i.e. USC) or a coaching blunder in a close game. I don't see either happening.

• Options
    Dallas1862Dallas1862 Posts: 43 ✭✭ Sophomore

Hey Urban Crier, your brain tumor is actin up again if you think Muttley will best CKS...

Those lousy Stinkin gators are in for another dose of bein served up as roadkill.

As for Muttley, bless his heart he actually believes if they remember to put on their jockie straps, it's even gonna matter... Go Dawgs!

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This seems to be a popular prediction among the "national media" types. I don't see them beating us in the foreseeable future unless we have another game like we did against the fancy chickens.

• Options
    leebonnerleebonner Posts: 13 ✭ Freshman

Maybe if Urban was there - but not with McIlwain 2.0.