Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

A message from DawgNation

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageA message from DawgNation

Our DawgNation family would like to tank our audience, our extended family, and we pledge to continue to serve you with entertainment, news and information throughout this challenging time

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for the message, B.J., and for all the great work DawgNation does covering UGA sports. I know the rest of us around here feel the same. Nothing more important than loved ones. We'll all get back into the swing of things, soon enough.

Take care of yourselves, and of course...

GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I enjoy reading the DawgNation content, but I’d enjoy it more if Chip Towers was writing more for DawgNation than the AJC. Is there anyway that could happen, BJ?

• Options
    Nickelsonx1Nickelsonx1 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yeah bring Chip back and send the carpet bagger to the AJC.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you, B.J.! Dawgnation inspires us all. This virus too shall pass and the Hedges will be again singing the Georgia "fight song." GO DAWGS!!! Be well!!!

• Options
    SoCalDawgSoCalDawg Posts: 15 ✭ Freshman

Thanks for the update. This site is my first go to on a daily basis. Every other site is just fluff!

Go DAWGS!

• Options
    fatdawgfatdawg Posts: 159 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thanks, we appreciate all you guys do!