Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: UGA signees Austin Blaske and Nazir Stackhouse are athletes

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: UGA signees Austin Blaske and Nazir Stackhouse are athletes

Running the 100 meters? Throwing down an impressive dunk? Georgia Class of 2020 signees Austin Blaske and Nazir Stackhouse certainly don't look like 300-pound linemen in these clips.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That's a big feat for blaske. I'm 6'4" 280(but somehow much thinner) and I barely touch halfway up the net. And I would feel bad if any runner accidentally stepped in the stackhouse's lane, they would not be able to stop all that, lol.

• Options
    HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That has to be a scary sight for a lot of running backs and qbs seeing Stackhouse moving like that. When he gets into the strength and conditioning program at UGA he will be a monster. Guys that size aren't supposed to move like that! 😱

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Are you kidding me?! Stackhouse looks larger than 300 pounds sprinting that 100 meters! 2nd Place?! Wow!

Anyone that keeps a nearly 3 year commitment to play for UGA is invited to stay at my home whenever he is in town.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    JoeClarkJoeClark Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would quit running track if someone that large outraced me lol I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dang, it's killing me if the whole season is lost because of this virus. Can you imagine 300 lbs outracing some little skinny WR or RB