Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia basketball finished playing at its best, Tom Crean improving program

SystemSystem Posts: 7,418 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia basketball finished playing at its best, Tom Crean improving program

ATHENS — The record suggests one thing, but the resilience proved another. Georgia basketball was just getting going when the sports world came to stop one week ago today. “We were actually just getting the chairs pulled up to watch some more film of Florida before we did our final walk through after our breakfast

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DawgOnTopDawgOnTop Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited March 2020

This was a fun team to watch, despite the fact it was part time exhilarating to equal parts frustrating. The games lost after leading by double digits were off-set by the high caliber wins. It was a year of "what if"s. In the one-and-done game that is today's college basketball, I hate that Edwards will most likely be leaving. I'd like to see this group of youth lace it up intact next year.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I won’t believe it until I see it. Not getting my hopes up about Georgia basketball. Disappointed too many times.

Everyone stay safe and healthy. Prayers to those that have the virus, those that have lost loved ones and those who are fighting this thing. May God bless!!

• Options
    BrettGarrBrettGarr Posts: 152 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well, other than that 30-point loss to LSU in the regular season finale... 🙄

• Options
    KBPKBP Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They certainly had started to play better and I often wondered why Tye Fagan was not playing more. 2021 should appeal to some big time recruits because there's certainly minutes available. Let's go Dawgs!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As good as Edwards may be, he still needs another year before trotting off to the NBA. Nick Claxton should have stayed for his senior year. he hasn't been much of a force this past season for the Nets.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Keep it in perspective. They beat Mississippi in the tournament after getting their butts handed to them by Florida and LSU to end the season. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    okcdawgokcdawg Posts: 17 ✭ Freshman

We still have a long way to go. The win over Ole Miss was nice but I think we should look at the "whole body of work" as the committee puts it. We need to see better consistency of effort and basketball IQ over the course of the season.

• Options
    AirmanEAirmanE Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

He’s a guaranteed top three pick in the draft why would he come back that doesn’t even make sense. Would you turn down millions of dollars to play for free? We need Coach Crean to recruit some big guys who want to rebound that’s what killed this team all year.