Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Todd Gurley to return to Georgia as he signs with Atlanta Falcons

SystemSystem Posts: 7,422 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageTodd Gurley to return to Georgia as he signs with Atlanta Falcons

It did not take Todd Gurley long to find a new job, as he is reportedly signing with the Atlanta Falcons not even 24-hours after getting released by the Rams. It is a one-year deal for Gurley according to Jordan Schultz of ESPN. Gurley will return to the state of Georgia to play professionally, after playing his

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad to see a true DGD come "home." When we see what the new normal is, hope he is recovered. Guy was incredible between the Hedges.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope he can be productive and his knee holds up. With just a one year deal, he will need to run effectively if he wants to continue playing beyond this year. Let’s hope the dumb Falcons are finally getting something right.

• Options
    AirmanEAirmanE Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

I hope all of the falcons haters are happy now. I’m still hoping they take jr reed though.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow finally a reason to watch the Falcons. Nah, I'd rather watch grass grow. For Gurley's sake, I hope he finally gets back healthy. Ever since the playoff injury, he just hasn't been the same. Almost like stage fright. Maybe he's finally over the hump this year.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Even having a down year he was better than Freeman.

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ Junior

I am SHOCKED at this since the Falcons don't like UGA players. Guess I will have to update my Rams jersey now to a Falcons.