Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 7,421 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Edwards and Green hold a high bar for UGA WR performance, but Pickens is their equal and will top the list before he is finished at Athens. It will be tough beating out A.J., but George is made of that stuff....his uncanny ability to catch and secure the ball from any angle is amazing. His jukes and pivots separate him from stunned defenders and before they can react, he is in the HOUSE! I suspect his speed will be better this season as well. I know there will be no more incidents like last season either. He has matured. He learned that lesson.

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    Jaylittle23Jaylittle23 Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

Terrence...do you remember that catch on the Tennessee sideline? One of the best catches that I have ever seen a Georgia receiver make.

• Options
    rhclaghornrhclaghorn Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

Better than Jadon Haselwood. Glad we got this guy:)

• Options
    PopeyethesailorPopeyethesailor Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sorry, but Terry Godwin's catch against ND was probably better.

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Can we get a 1,000 yard receiver to go with a 1,000 yard RB?