Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

If you don't like Todd Gurley playing for the Atlanta Falcons, you're anti-fun

SystemSystem Posts: 7,418 admin
edited March 2020 in Article commenting

imageIf you don't like Todd Gurley playing for the Atlanta Falcons, you're anti-fun

Todd Gurley will be playing football in the state of Georgia once again, as the former Georgia star signed a one-year deal to play for the Atlanta Falcons. And while many Georgia fans are thrilled about the move, there are some out there that are skeptical of the move, wondering why the Falcons would sign a running

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wouldn't say I'm anti-fun. Just not up to par with over these over enthusiastic Falcons fans. Until they completely freshen up the Falcons and stop face planting(which UGA is also guilty of), I cannot get behind the falcons. Just think of how many super bowls they might've won had they drafted Rodgers instead of Ryan. Or at least got closer to winning. Ryan has 2-3 playoff wins his whole Atlanta career and they give him a ridiculous contract. How many times has he gotten them to the playoffs and them combusted. I know AJC is behind dawgnation, but there are true UGA fans that are also tired of these UGA-ATLANTA articles. Because the Falcons year in and year out pass on UGA'S talent. Just my opinion.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"The Falcons haven’t had much of a history of signing or drafting Georgia Bulldogs, but signing Gurley and seeing him do well would make a number of Georgia fans forget about that." ...Connor Riley.

Connor, you do NOT know UGA fans as well as I thought you did. Gurley signing with the mostly anti-Dawg Falcons is only the first step in their slow road to redemption!!