Todd Gurley will be playing football in the state of Georgia once again, as the former Georgia star signed a one-year deal to play for the Atlanta Falcons. And while many Georgia fans are thrilled about the move, there are some out there that are skeptical of the move, wondering why the Falcons would sign a running
Read the full story here
I wouldn't say I'm anti-fun. Just not up to par with over these over enthusiastic Falcons fans. Until they completely freshen up the Falcons and stop face planting(which UGA is also guilty of), I cannot get behind the falcons. Just think of how many super bowls they might've won had they drafted Rodgers instead of Ryan. Or at least got closer to winning. Ryan has 2-3 playoff wins his whole Atlanta career and they give him a ridiculous contract. How many times has he gotten them to the playoffs and them combusted. I know AJC is behind dawgnation, but there are true UGA fans that are also tired of these UGA-ATLANTA articles. Because the Falcons year in and year out pass on UGA'S talent. Just my opinion.
"The Falcons haven’t had much of a history of signing or drafting Georgia Bulldogs, but signing Gurley and seeing him do well would make a number of Georgia fans forget about that." ...Connor Riley.
Connor, you do NOT know UGA fans as well as I thought you did. Gurley signing with the mostly anti-Dawg Falcons is only the first step in their slow road to redemption!!