Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football and The Masters set for weekend unlike any other

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia football and The Masters set for weekend unlike any other

ATHENS — Many Georgia football fans already had Nov. 14 circled on their calendars, and the date has now become even more alluring. The Masters, originally scheduled to start on Thursday, announced it intends to take place Nov. 12-15 this year. That means traditions will flow within the hallowed grounds of Augusta

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I will admit, folks and fans will be more than ready to tackle the Masters and UGA-Vols on the same day. Great TV. The sports hiatus hopefully will be a memory by then and sports venues will be abuzz with heightened activity.

• Options
    WalterWalter Posts: 105 ✭✭✭ Junior

@MikeGriffith I would leave you more comments or attaboys on your stories you post on the forum, but my computer locks up every time I try to read your posts.  After about a dozen times, I've quit trying.  I don't know if others have the same problem.   I wanted to bring it to your attention in case there is something that could be done to change this, my end or yours?   I love your positive approach to the Dawgs news!

Apologies to every one else for posting this here but I couldn't get to anything on any of the threads to let Mike know.

• Options
    ZbulldawgZbulldawg Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ Junior

I don't look for College Game Day to come into play here. The time for this game hasn't been set yet. Play it in the evening & all is good ! It will be awesome enough to play the Vols at home under our lights at night. Play it around 7:30 pm