Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: D'Andre Swift, Isaiah Wilson discuss what makes Georgia football special

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited April 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: D'Andre Swift, Isaiah Wilson discuss what makes Georgia football special

This figures to be a huge week for both D'Andre Swift and Isaiah Wilson, as each Georgia great is going to hear their name called during the 2020 NFL Draft. Swift and Wilson have both been mentioned as players who could potentially go in the first round of the 2020 NFL Draft. Many analysts see Swift as the top

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wish all the best for you both. Both are DGD for life.

• Options
    HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What makes Georgia football so special? Memories of great plays, great players and even the raspy voice of the greatest announcer of all time bringing them to us, Larry Munson. Seeing the stadium lit up on a fall night full of rabid Dawg fans with the the sounds of the game. I have never been blessed to be able to sit in this place of honor. Failing health will take that away from me. I watch my Dawgs from my home though and cheer and celebrate each win. I can only imagine the feeling of the players putting on the pads and that helmet, to gather behind that banner and then run onto the field in front of nearly 100,00 screaming Dawg fans! That is why Georgia football is and always will be so special.