Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: 3 inside observations on Georgia receivers from all-time leader Terrence Edwards

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: 3 inside observations on Georgia receivers from all-time leader Terrence Edwards

ATHENS — There’s a case to be made the Georgia receivers will be the key to the season regardless of who is at quarterback. Terrence Edwards, the Bulldogs’ all-time leading receiver, knows UGA receiver personnel better than anyone outside the locker room. Edwards had some fascinating takes on a Georgia receiver

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wonder what has held Robinson back these last 2 years.

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm just don't think D Rob is going to live up to his recruitment anymore. I think if he was going have a major impact, it would of happened. That said, I'd love to be proven wrong. He will be a solid upperclassman WR that we can rely on to be in the right spot. But I just don't see him moving the needle very much on offense.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let us hope you are wrong, RxDawg. Maybe a light went off in him...."hey this is it." You are right, he has not lived up to his hype. Jermaine Burton is the TE to watch. He is a speedster with good eye-hand coordination. Not afraid to get hit either and even jumps over defenders. Scrappy! Pickens will be the star, however. That is a given.

• Options
    JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

I saw some good things from DRob, particularly in the second half of 2019. His hands were much more sure and the speed has never been a question. I think we'll see some really good things from him if he can stay healthy. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    WayxATLdawg89WayxATLdawg89 Posts: 87 ✭✭ Sophomore

As Ive stated on previous post on this site, DRob will show out this year. Yes, we all know that Pickens is Top Dawg in the receiver room but Robinson finally will have plays called to highlight his talent. Plus he will be pushed by incoming Freshman who are very capable of starting at the slot receiver as well....

Go Dawgs!!!!

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited June 2020

Any player that desires to look good for the scouts is going to put his best effort into his final season. I have no doubt Demitris is going to shine this year for that very reason.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When I watch DROB I'm not seeing star WR. Sorry. I hope he can just be a good compliment to Pickens at this point. Would love to see him ball out. Now when anyone looks at Pickens they see a star in the making.