Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jamie Newman discusses workouts and why he chose Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,439 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageJamie Newman discusses workouts and why he chose Georgia

Georgia quarterback Jamie Newman discussed why he chose the Bulldogs in a Zoom call UGA sent out to major donors this weekend

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“What really pushed me to come to UGA was so I could compete against that defense every day,” Newman said. Jamie is a staunch competitor! He likes to break the defense down and make big plays. He has the physicality to do it as well at 6'4" 230 lbs. I have chosen Jamie all along. Even though he is at UGA one season...it is a very important season! The success aof UGA in 2020 will play a big part in future successes....future recuiting...and all that success brings with it.

• Options
    bigdawg88bigdawg88 Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

Dang, he's pretty brolic for a qb. Looking forwared to somebody on the other side getting trucked this season. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Dang!! He looks like a LB, not a QB. Not complaining. We are so glad to have you, Jamie.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think this young man can accomplish great things for us this year.