Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Chipper Jones praises Kirby Smart, Georgia program after kind gesture by Jalen Kimber, Latavious Bri

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageChipper Jones praises Kirby Smart, Georgia program after kind gesture by Jalen Kimber, Latavious Brini

Perhaps one of the few people who might be more popular in the state of Georgia than Kirby Smart is Chipper Jones. The former Atlanta Braves legend and Major League Baseball Hall of Famer is one of the most recognizable names in the state, given all he did for the Braves. And Jones took some time on Sunday to praise

Read the full story here

Comments

• HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have two favorite players on my team now! What an outstanding act of kindness by both of them. Momma and Daddy should be proud of both of them. I am proud to have both of them wearing the G!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Way to go guys, small acts of kindness do really matter

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's the kind of feel good story we need to hear more often! Well done Latavious and Jalen.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Outstanding. I’m proud both of these guys are Dawgs!!!

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great story. Latavious and Jalen helping another in need. The girl looks like she's having a great time.

Also a great picture of the three of them. Glad Chipper called our attention to this story...

• ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 178 ✭✭✭ Junior

Outstanding!

"And do not neglect doing good and sharing, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."

Hebrews 13.6 NASB

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good deeds do not go unrewarded....Kimber and Brini are already hall of famers in my book! UGA proud!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Finally some Great News in these terrible times. Both of these young men are examples of giving to others, and not expecting something in return.

• rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

These two fine young men are representative of the quality people representing UGA. Go Dawgs!!