Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Nation's No. 2 OLB Dallas Turner shares a fast-approaching decision date

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited June 2020 in Article commenting

imageNation's No. 2 OLB Dallas Turner shares a fast-approaching decision date

Add the nation's No. 2 weak-side DE prospect to the list of key names that are now set to make their college decision in the very near future. Florida OLB Dallas Turner now feels like the time is right.

Read the full story here

Comments

• vannvann Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ Junior

It looks like he will be heading west to Alabama. Time for Kirby to show us some of that recruiting magic.

• JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

Commit to the G! Go Dawgs!

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hope to see him in red and black playing between the hedges. Good luck Dallas. Go Dawgs and Go Dallas!!!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jeff - The experts think he is going to Bama, and given the fact his mom has never visited Athens yet, I have very little hope he picks us. How bad will this sting, and can I start my annual the sky is falling chant now?

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would love for him to become a Dawg! Kirby has turned out some great defensive players, too, and this kid has great potential to become the next superstar Kirby and UGA sends to the NFL.

That Red & Black looks great on you, Dallas! Come help us win some championships! Wishing you all the best, no matter what you decide.

GO DAWGS!

• 10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior

He could shine at either program, but what separates them, as he put it “Nothing in particular,”. I would beg to differ, Athens vs. Tuscaloosa and UGA being a top 20 academic institution for starters.