Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

BREAKING: Major 2021 OLB target Dallas Turner announces college choice

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited July 2020 in Article commenting

imageBREAKING: Major 2021 OLB target Dallas Turner announces college choice

Dallas Turner has made his college decision. Was it Alabama or Georgia? Find out who snagged the commitment today from the elite OLB in the 2021 cycle.

Read the full story here

Comments

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep. Both of these announcements have gone as expected. I'll be at least somewhat surprised if Grimes isn't wearing red and black in 2021. As for Turner, eh, Bama is indeed a more formidable opponent. We'll see.

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Why show us film on a player committed to another school? Is anyone here watching a recruits film after hearing they are committed to play for another school that is going to try to beat UGA?

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

My thing is, he's looking at bamas past defenses, they haven't been anywhere close since kirby came to UGA. Once UGA can get around themselves, we'll start hearing a lot more names called on the 1st day of the draft. Or at least until we beat bama, lol.

• LowcountryLowcountry Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

Georgia needs to neat Bama. Period.

• MACDAWGMACDAWG Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited July 2020

Grimes and Dallas are significant losses for UGA. Both were expected to commit as they did, but missing on both is not good. Despite these losses, I expect UGA to have a top 5 class, maybe even a top 3 class. You can't ask for much more than that. Plus, it's not over until they sign, never count Kirby out. However, it looks like Grimes will probably enroll this fall at UNC, so he is probably definitely out of the picture.

• JoeFannJoeFann Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think we need to sue China for tortious interference in our recruiting. Go Dawgs!