Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Phil Steele ranks Georgia football fourth-best in SEC

SystemSystem Posts: 10,485 admin
edited July 2020 in Article commenting
imagePhil Steele ranks Georgia football fourth-best in SEC

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart won't be able to get Phil Steele's preseason Top 25 prediction on the bulletin board fast enough

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 413 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Who cares!! Just more motivation for the Dawgs.

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The good news is that Steele doesn't have us trailing UF like everyone else predicts.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Another so called "expert" with another meaningless pre season poll..

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Texas A&M #5 and Kentucky #21.. Both will be lucky to finish 3rd at best in their respective divisions.

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"And that brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack!" -Lawrence Taylor, Waterboy

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's hope the potential recruits view this as a motivator not decimator. I pay no attention to outside voices. GO DAWGS!!! As planned!!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's the same as the last 10 years. Without any thought. Take OK for instance. NO DEFENSE what so ever, and also breaking in a new qb. A freshman at that. GA also has a new qb, but with experience. With a REALLY GOOD DEFENSE. How is the ranking of OK at no. 4 even possible? It must be the trash conference they are in. Why do they keep getting a free pass into the playoffs because they win the Big 12? Even with a loss. That is the same as Boise State winning their conference and going undefeated and getting in. I know people say, "what about Clemson?" At least they usually dominant their conference, and plus they have earned it. But OK at no. 4 is just ridiculous. To be honest, I wouldn't even of been suprised if Tennessee beat them.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    gafanlivinginalgafanlivinginal Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior