Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football offensive stock report: Explosive growth potential

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited July 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football offensive stock report: Explosive growth potential

Georgia football has the talent to improve dramatically on offense, but it could take some seasoning before the Bulldogs are running full speed

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The future's so bright, the Dawgs gotta wear shades!

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm so excited to see the talented receiver corp, especially in the new Monken offense. How many 5 star receivers do we have? Pickens, Robertson, and Blaylock for sure. I think all of the others were rated as 4 star, if my memory serves me correctly. The offense should be much more exciting to watch, and will certainly put up more than the 30.8 average from last year.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What little time the Dawgs have to work on offense must be quality time. New OC, new QB, new starting TB, new re-configured OL, and new TE. Heck everything on offense is new. Defense is going to have to be super sharp and better than last season.