Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kelee Ringo injury another setback for talented Georgia football freshman class

SystemSystem Posts: 10,480 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageKelee Ringo injury another setback for talented Georgia football freshman class

Kelee Ringo sustained a shoulder injury and will miss an indefinite amount of time due to needing surgery to fix the issue, DawgNation learned on Friday morning. It's just the latest setback to one of the many talented members of the Georgia 2020 signing class, which ranked first in the country.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What is up with all these freshman coming on campus needing surgery.?! Has this been the norm and I was not paying attention in the past?

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Still haven't seen a timetable for his return. Out for the season???

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm with you @Dawg365 . How are all of these guys needing surgery when they haven't even put on pads and had formal practices yet. What the heck are they doing. I knew the wide receiver kid had some holdover injuries from high school, but what's up with Ringo? And the other kid with the lower leg injury? How are these coming up and you're just basically doing walk-throughs? And Ringo's injury seems like it's more serious than what's reported here. I fear he's going to miss more than just a little practice time with shoulder surgery.