Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia OC Todd Monken shares thoughts on skill players, including a 'relative surprise'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited August 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia OC Todd Monken shares thoughts on skill players, including a 'relative surprise'

Often this offseason, Georgia coach Kirby Smart has stressed the importance of finding new playmakers for the Georgia offense this year. The Bulldogs lost their two top rushers, their second-most productive pass catcher and top two tight ends from the 2019 team. But there are some talented options waiting in the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

McKitty is an absolute stud. Getting him to transfer here was huge for our offense, huge. You will see!

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

No.34 is a real house boy.

• Options
    RealityBasedDawgFanRealityBasedDawgFan Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Man, we need some more stars from UGA...between Jake"elite white people" Fromm and Herschel "Sambo" Walker, I can't tell if I am rooting for Ole Miss or UGA these days.

• Options
    maconexpressmaconexpress Posts: 164 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is the first time I've heard Todd Monken speak since joining the team and the things he touched on makes me believe that his offense will be learnable and likable. He said he wants to develop and build confidence oppose to tearing it down by screaming and yelling at the players and he's very good at identifying players attributes and their capabilities. To some extent this guy remains me of coach Dooley. He also said that the talent at uga is the most he's been around since coaching in college. I think Mr Monken is licking his chops!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

i think CM comes across as a serious down to earth no BS kind of guy. I like that. I just hope his offense delivers this year and that recruits can see themselves doing well in his offense. Maybe I'm wrong but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that wants to sell something real hard to a bunch of HS kids.