Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Maason Smith: 9 things you need to know now about the elite DT

SystemSystem Posts: 10,549 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageMaason Smith: 9 things you need to know now about the elite DT

Maason Smith is a HUGE recruiting target for Georgia in the 2021 class. Here's what he had to say about the Bulldogs and their chances of signing him.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish UGA could convince him to become a Dawg! Seems he is LSU or Bama bound though.

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds like a great young man. I’d love to see Maason and Korey in Athens again for face-to-face visits with the coaches. I still think we have a chance, but it will be tough with limited visits. Go Dawgs......and go Maason and Corey!!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 400 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't think Foreman is going to LSU, so is it UGA vs Bama for these two?

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'd love to see Smith and Foreman in the R&B but cannot see Smith leaving LSU. ESPN loves to hire previous, recent UGA athletes. Food for thought Mr. Smith, our communications program is eilet like you!

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Please give UGA a shot, Mr. Smith. Help us win a natty.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I must be asleep! Smith and foreman = the dream team!!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Jeff - Don't tease us if this is just a pipe dream. I'd rather not get my hopes up only to have them dashed if there is no real chance of us getting Maason

• Options
    10DAWG10DAWG Posts: 258 ✭✭✭ Junior

If I had to guess, I would think it was down to UGA, Lsu, and Bama. If the education aspect of it is as important as the football aspect, UGA should have a leg up.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jeff- that's a lot of words dedicated to someone who may or may not decide on UGA. I hope you know more than you're letting on.