Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Amarius Mims: The tall tales beyond a Georgia boy's 5-star ranking

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageAmarius Mims: The tall tales beyond a Georgia boy's 5-star ranking

Everyone around DawgNation knows about how Amarius Mims is 6-foot-8 and a 5-star tackle and a big priority for the 2021 class. But here's what you didn't know you needed to know about Mims.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

“He has a personality where he doesn’t get too high,” that coach added. “He doesn’t get too low. He just likes people. He loves people. He doesn’t like to disappoint people. He wants to please you.”

Really.......I'm wondering if someone else would post a similar comment about Vandagriff

• MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let me know when Mims publicly commits to UGA, then I will happily read this story and any others about him.

• DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Trey Hill played at Houston County, not Macon County.

• HuckleberryHuckleberry Posts: 463 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very well-mannered young man. He will be an asset for the program that is blessed to sign him. He is going to be one of the best offensive lineman to come out of the state of Georgia. He can pick his college from any program in the country. I hope he decides to rep the G. Please don't put on that **** orange jersey from up north!