Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Arkansas tailback plans 'smash mouth' attack, but Feleipe Franks knows Georgia challenge

SystemSystem Posts: 7,418 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageArkansas tailback plans 'smash mouth' attack, but Feleipe Franks knows Georgia challenge

Former Florida QB Feleipe Franks knows all about the Georgia football defense, while Arkansas tailback Rakeem Boyd is prepped for a physical confrontation

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gotta give Franks A for attitude. Beyond that??? UGA should push back their defense and certainly "pancake" their offense. I have previously predicted a 52-10 rout...Mathis at the helm. Pickens should have a field day as should Zeus and Cook, et al. UGA, in my personal opinion, is a cut above this Ark. team.

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It will be interesting to see if Frank’s huge ego has been tempered a little since his injury and school change. He was so incredibly obnoxious when wearing a Gator uniform.....just like all his teammates. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    dawgfan623dawgfan623 Posts: 110 ✭✭✭ Junior

Please play 3 yards and a cloud of dust Arkansas. That would be the best thing they could do for UGA. It would be a recipe for disaster for Arkansas.

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah I was thinking the same thing dawgfan. I hope they try and run it all day long. Good luck with that Sam! Our linebackers will eat them alive! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    sthop456sthop456 Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Junior

It's somewhat like a famous quote from Mike Tyson, "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth". In this case, until they get slammed to the ground my a UGA defensive player.