Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

David Pollack report on ESPN GameDay: Cade Mays 'eligible to play'

SystemSystem Posts: 10,410 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
imageDavid Pollack report on ESPN GameDay: Cade Mays 'eligible to play'

Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt and the Vols' powerful fan base may have convinced the SEC to allow Cade Mays to play, per ESPN GameDay host David Pollack

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

If he his, I hope he gets beat by every defender he goes against. Especially when he has to play Ga. I am so over this crybaby cancel culture. Otis, you complain about racial issues in Ga? Hey ****, you just went to Mississippi, good luck with that. Lol. He is just saying that to try and gain immediate eligibility. No athlete is required to take responsibility for their decisions anymore. "I don't start, too tough, let me transfer and play". What an embarrassment.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cade's father should drop the bogus lawsuit. Cade still wouldn't be eligible, but doing the right thing could only help Cade's chances, and somewhat end the embarrassment his father has brought into cade's life.

Yeah! UT fans can launch the # Drop The Bogus Lawsuit campaign. It's the right thing to do...

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 348 ✭✭✭ Junior

Cade Mays can blame his father for not being eligible right now. That bogus lawsuit 2 years after the fact against UGA.