Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

3 things to know before betting UGA as a 28-point favorite at Arkansas

SystemSystem Posts: 10,430 admin
edited September 2020 in Article commenting
image3 things to know before betting UGA as a 28-point favorite at Arkansas

Georgia football fans can follow the latest gambling and point spread trends for UGA games and the other top SEC and national games each week on Go With The Flow -- presented by RS Andrews. Host Brandon Adams and the entire DawgNation team will make their picks for the week's top games and Dari Payrow, from RS

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I did not bet UGA a 28-pt favorite...I bet them a 42-pt favorite!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not sure how to take this story. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE FOR EXCUSES. Ga is a team with 10X more talent. No holding back, no hiding anything, and don't care about the friendship with Pittman. You get out there, and dominant, period. If they win this game 24-3, or anything under 30 points on offense, it is a fail. I don't care about new offense, qb, o-line, with that much more talent, there should not be a doubt. And if in the second half even if they are up by 30, and the go into prevent offense and defense, be ready for another season of almost ran. So no more excuses, and no more compassion for the opponent. I understand Pittman, great guy and a great person for Ga, but now he is the enemy. Make a statement, or expect the results you get. I know people will lose their minds over this, but it's my opinion. But if GA wins a lackluster game with a low score and gets jumped in the polls, it will be the same people that hate what I say, will be complaining about that.

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As of right now (2nd Quarter), I hope you didn't take that bet. In general, you should NEVER bet on the first game for Georgia. It can be all over the place and this game is definitely that (as of right now at least).

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LOL, I guess it didn't matter as Georgia didn't technically meet the spread but a much better second half. Hope JT is healthy though by next week.