Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

LIVE BLOG Georgia football vs. Tennessee: News, injuries, scoring

SystemSystem Posts: 10,524 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageLIVE BLOG Georgia football vs. Tennessee: News, injuries, scoring

Georgia football coach Kirby Smart and the Bulldogs look to keep their national title hopes alive with a win over Tennessee on Saturday

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I hate that Cook is injured again. That young man is what we refer to as a "glass cannon."

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It seems like this year everybody can score points but nobody plays defense. Let's go Dawgs

• Options

,How about them Florida Gators, Undefeated season sec champion, national championship.....

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2020

Hope Ga is ready to dominate, looks like upset Saturday. Florida went down, N.C.State taking down Va.

UPDATE*** MIZZ just beat LSU

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Everyone will jump the flawida bandwagon..win the east? You have to beat conference teams to do that. That made my day watching the "mighty" gaturs and mullet get left toothless! They'll be crying crocodile tears tonight instead of gator tears in the cess pool known as gainesville, flawida.

• Options

That bandwagon will be empty, just like the Miss. State team Mullet brought to Athens a few years ago..

• Options
    edited October 2020

Perfect way too start. Awesome. Kirby has his team so under prepared. Sad.

Now a sack.

• Options

Well, we are about to see what we are made of....lets go. Never easy for us

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Didn’t McClendon play center against Arkansas some? Wonder why not now? This snapping thing is in trey’s head.

• Options
    edited October 2020

McIntosh is a stud. He should be starting at RB.

Ga got a gift with the targeting (correct call), to keep the drive alive, they need to control the ball without help by penalties, (but will take them if we get them). Now no slowing down the attacks, get a 3 and out.

That was a waste of a time out.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Here UGA goes again giving TN an easy present!!!!! When will UGA settle on a center that works? Come on Dawgs..what is wrong? I get excited when these **** things happen. From what I hear TN does not make these errors.

FL lost to A& M!!! Will UGA experience same fate today? UGA is known for its comebacks so hopefully this is one. Got by bp pills handy.

• Options

Kenny is trying to write his check....he looks strong back there.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You flagged a common descriptive word used by millions every day? St---d?

• Options

Guess Hill forgot Stetson is stretching to reach 5'10, not 7' lol

• Options
  • Options

That dawgs defence is legit, the hell with it, just win.

• Options
    edited October 2020

Yet another 4th& 1 failed conversion..ridiculous! And give the vols another easy TD

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So illegal shift is a dead ball foul but Tennessee gets the ball?????

• Options
    edited October 2020

Just a total embarrassment. Defense just got smoked, offense couldn't get a yard with 3 guys in he box. Total failure by the players and coaching staff. Tenn is pumped, and the dawgs have their tails between their legs.

I think Bennett is in over his head today.

Ga attacked on defense in the 1st qtr, and on that td, JG just sat back there and had all day.

• Options
    edited October 2020

Tn has almost 5 minutes to go until half. If theyscore another td here, they still get the ball first in the 2nd half. Ga could be down by 11 before they ever see the ball again. I wonder if CKS is going to let TN drive the ball some and give up a fg?

They still can't sack the qb. How many times are they going to let the qb escape?

They can't stop the pass. I'm sorry, but this defense is overrated.

At least, they get the ball back before half, so maybe they can either turn the ball over, or punt. SMH.

5 possessions and 2 td by UT. Off topic, all of the recruits that are trying to choose between Ga and UT, GA is ,making it easy to choose.

Betting news, I think the under is dead.

Tenn could go up by 11. I was wrong, Ga did get the ball, but choked.