- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
NATIONAL KICK BUTT DAY
What are some goals you would like to achieve? Anything on your back burner on which you'd like to turn up the heat?
NATIONAL KICK BUTT DAY
National Kick Butt Day is observed annually on the second Monday in October. This is a day to give yourself a kick in the seat of the pants.
The day aims to motivate marketers, advertisers and those in the business world to work smarter and harder toward their goals. While striving to out-do the competitor, be sure to also take stock of your achievements and how far you’ve come. Have you made the strides you expected at this point in your career? If not, check your goals. Do you have the right ones in place to kick butt?
While the day was designed with business in mind, goals apply to everyone. From students to retirees. We all have a purpose. Not all goals have to be lofty. Consider these goals that just might still kick butt:
- Teach a child to read.
- Donate to a food bank four times a year.
- Shovel your neighbor’s driveway.
- Wash and put away all that laundry.
- Call your parents once a month.
- Start a savings account.
- Learn to decorate a cake.
- Take a sign language class.
- Apply for a new job. (You don’t have to accept it – or do you?)
- Wash the dishes every night before bed.
- Lose 5 pounds.
- Gain 5 pounds.
- Complete your holiday shopping.
Personally, I've started learning to play the piano, at my fairly advanced age. My goal for today is to plan a series of lessons to follow for this week.