Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What we know about the Georgia-Alabama game following Nick Saban positive COVID-19 tese

SystemSystem Posts: 10,542 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageWhat we know about the Georgia-Alabama game following Nick Saban positive COVID-19 tese

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. What we know about Georgia-Alabama after Nick Saban tests positive for COVID-19 On Wednesday, the University of

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm not certain showing a video of a cartoon little boy being raped by a shark is appropriate Connor. We can't even write the word stu pid without it being censored. What has this world come to?

I believe that if "Alabam" doesn't believe they can win without Saban or other players that will test positive for the virus, that they will petition to have this game postponed. I hope we play Saturday but I have my doubts. I want to see UGA beat Bama at full strength!

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It would not.

We can only hope common sense would prevail in that case.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That cartoon was extremely inappropriate! No place for that on DawgNation. Where are the Mods? I used the simple word stu pid and it was censored as well.

I would like to see UGA and Bama at full strength also...with Saban on deck so there is no: "you Still have not beaten Saban" talk. But, if not, GO DAWGS!!! anyway.

• Options
    E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To clarify, I'm saying it would not make sense to have the teams play each other in consecutive weeks if both are otherwise undefeated at that point. I can only assume this lack of clarity is why my comment got down voted, as having them make up the game in that scenario would undeniably make no sense.