Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Alabama coach Nick Saban cleared to coach against Georgia

SystemSystem Posts: 10,493 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageAlabama coach Nick Saban cleared to coach against Georgia

Alabama coach Nick Saban has been cleared to coach against Georgia on Saturday night, per Adam Schefter.   Nick Saban posted a third straight negative test for COVID-19 and has been cleared to coach tonight vs. Georgia. — Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 17, 2020 Saban has had three consecutive negative

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Actually I am glad to hear this. We have a very good chance to win this game tonight and I’m sure Kirby, staff and the whole team want to to do it against a fully loaded Bama squad. I don’t want to see or hear any yeah but’s or asterisks by the win Do it against the best they got. GATA! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It was a given. The early test was by a different lab...false positive. So, that little issue is settled....now BEAT BAMA, Saban and all.....GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good. I don’t want the gumps to have any excuses when we whip that azz tonight.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

In 2008 we gave life to Alabama by allowing them to come to our house and beat us silly as we were wearing black jerseys. 2020, it's time to get this elephant off our back and take the next step. GATA, i don't care what it takes just win!